Iranian Student Association of University of Alberta [ISAUA] presents:
Hydration Science, Beauty and Eco-Friendly lifestyle
Presented By: Ali Moayed Nutritionist (B Sc) & Homeopath Advisor From British Columbia
- Why water is important in our health?
- What kind of water is good for our body?
- How acidity & Alkalinity impact our heath?
- Free Radical is a reason for a lot of disease like cancer, how can we deal with free radical?
- Micro-Cluster is one of the factors to improve quality of water. What is Micro-Cluster?
- What kind of water is good for our skin & hair?
- How can we eliminate Chlorine & pesticide & other poison from our diet?
- How water can substitute detergent & other cleaning chemicals?
When: Thursday January 29, 2015
Where: Engineering Teaching and Learning Complex (ETLC) E1 001 – University of Alberta
Time: 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM