Volleyball Rep. : Morteza Ghadirian
- The intent of this group is only a fun oriented event just like other ISAUA events to play some Volleyball with our Iranian friends at University of Alberta.
- During the Fall and Winter semesters we attend the Sunday drop ins in Main Gym from 6 pm to 8 PM to play in 9*9 Volleyball fields to play a 6 by 6 Volleyball
- Co-ed Triple Volleyball games are also played during Fall and Winter semesters in Squash courts in Van Vliet Centre East Courts
- During spring and summer semester we play Beach Volleyball in Lister field or other Beach Volleyball courts in Edmonton.
*You are encouraged to join our Volleyball program if you want to learn or improve your Volleyball skills.
There are 3 levels:
Beginners, for the ones who have no past experience to very little
Intermediate, for people who have played before but not in a regular manner
Advanced, for Volleyball players who wish to improve their skills
There are Iranian and Canadian coordinators who hold Volleyball Referee certificates from Alberta Volleyball Association (AVA)
- ISAUA members and non-members are welcome to join as long as they make sure they have permission to use University of Alberta recreation facilities ( Full-time students or paid the recreational fee for the month)
- The sole purpose of this group is having fun with friends and other Volleyball players and no violent challenge or misbehaviour is tolerated
- For Beach Volleyball events ISAUA is not responsible for providing any services or equipment such as transportation, net or the ball, even though we might bring a few items
In all of the programs mentioned above neither ISAUA nor the Volleyball representatives are responsible for the safety, transportation or medical services in case of any emergency. The attendance of any programs mentioned above implies the full knowledge of the terms and conditions be the attendee and his/her acceptance as well.
Contact Volleyball Rep. :