Hiking Rep. : Vacant
We hike in the Canadian Rockies. This is our primary focus. We manage several hiking trips as well as one or two backpacking trip(s) in late spring, summer, and early autumn.
- Everyone who likes mountains, enjoys hiking, and respects our rules is welcome.
- Given that we have to book campsite(s) and car(s) in advance, all the participants should register at least one week before each event.
- We are always restricted to a maximum number of 12 participants.
- We plan our trip in advance. Your suggestions are more than welcome during the trip planning. However, once we finalized our plan, we will change it only in the case of an emergency.
- Everybody is responsible for his/her own hiking gears and other must-haves. Our guys, however, may provide you with some useful advice on how to purchase/rent your gears.
Please be advised that In the event of any injury or accident, as a result of participation in our events, neither the Hiking Group nor ISAUA are responsible. Moreover, the Hiking Group and ISAUA will not provide you with any kind of insurance, and, in the case of an accident, you should pay all costs of rescue and/or medical services.